ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, February 23, 2009

I should have known.

Where did I finally find the photo of Whoopi that I wanted so bad? The Sun, my favorite British gossip rag. They always have the scoop and photos.
Whoopi, this is too much everything. Too much animal print, too much billowy fabric, too many ruffles. You are not that old that you need to wear a mu-mu house coat thing that I would expect to see on a woman of 97 named Pearl wearing pool side at her retirement home in Florida.


I know the tinted shades perched on midway down your nose is a bit of a trade mark for you, but really, it just looks stupid. Wear regular glasses or sunglasses but wear them full on, not sliding down your nose. See below, she did wear them all night, even on stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home