ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Diego

I've asked a couple people if they have seen this commercial and either I am describing it poorly or they truly have not seen it.

It is a ridiculous commercial, the images have nothing to do with the text and neither have anything to do with what they are advertising, they use cheesy music to try and be hip or ironic, yet sometimes things like that make the most memorable advertising.

I do believe everything I just wrote but I should address the fact that the main reason I love this commercial and remember it is that it is a baby dwarf rabbit cleaning itself and I could be perfectly happy and entertained watching a bunny clean itself for several hours.

I also like to believe that the bunnies name is Diego, based on his voice of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home