Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.
Yes. You are correct. I'd give you a cookie if you lived closer.
Isn't this just scary and weird? Seriously, what is with the hair? In addition to retro locks they seem to have that ever-popular hair tint of too many cigarettes in a very small room for several years.
I know he can't help the turkey neck and I now feel bad for saying so.
2 Comments:
Craig T. Nelson?
Yes. You are correct. I'd give you a cookie if you lived closer.
Isn't this just scary and weird? Seriously, what is with the hair? In addition to retro locks they seem to have that ever-popular hair tint of too many cigarettes in a very small room for several years.
I know he can't help the turkey neck and I now feel bad for saying so.
Post a Comment
<< Home