ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

*sniff*

Being sick is never fun, but it is even more annoying when it is a Saturday. I probably did it to myself, multiple late nights seeing shows and driving to Detroit and back in 36 hours. It doesn’t help that one night where I could have slept well I stayed up for hours giggling and being a spaz. Last night was low key, nothing crazy, I certainly didn't feel sick, but somewhere between going to bed at 1am and waking up around 4am I became sick.

Why is it that I always get sick with no food in house that I really want when I am sick? No soup at all, and nothing to make soup with. Although in about three hours I have consummed five cups of tea and nearly a whole carton of orange juice.

Only thing that is good is that the Family channel is playing holiday animated specials all day long. Lucky for me they are mostly of the Rankin and Bass variety (stop motion and puppets), my favorites. Right now is one of the best, The Adventures of Santa Claus, basically it is a story about how Santa was “made” immortal by faeries. Yes, you heard me right, this special has faeries, gnomes, dragons and many other creatures (troll like things, wizards etc…the story was written by Baum, of Oz fame) that “teach” Claus all about humans and their faults. Oh, and there is the “magic ax”, it helps the good creatures defeat the bad creatures with out actually hitting anyone, it is really more like a wand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home