ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Oh no, not you too?

If you recall a few days ago (11.22.05) I mentioned how I hate that bands tour with out their lead singer, and I thought that (amount others) Cars and INXS were bad, but they've been topped.

Queen is going to tour.

Seriously.

I knew they were toying with this since they did a couple gigs in Europe and Asia a few months ago with Paul Rodgers (of Bad Company) leading the vocals. I believe they were billing themselves as Queen and Paul Rodgers.

This is really bad. I'm sure the guys want to still play, and they should, they are great musicians (especially May), but they must form another band, with a NEW name.

FYI, by “new” I mean it can not contain the word “Queen” anywhere. That means all of the following are out, no matter how “cool” you think they are.

The New Queen
Queen 2005
Queen 2 Electric Boogaloo
Queen Plus
The Replacement Queen
Queen Starship

Freddie is not replaceable his voice remains unmatched.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, November 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Complete sacrilege. This and the whole Doors mess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home