ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Wrong wrong wrong

This week learned that Roger Ebert dataed Oprah way back when before she was syndicated. That draws a minor shiver when I think about it. What is worse is something I heard a couple weeks ago but apparently is now "confirmed" by many gossip rags. Jon Voight is dataing Diana Ross.

Major eeeww and shivers all around.

Do you remember when Jon was a good actor and that is all we talked about? Then he started doing questionable things, like Anaconda, Varsity Blues and National Treasure (which by the way sucked so bad it wasn't even good enough to laugh at). But of course the best of his crazy was when he got all over Angelina and her marriage/baby/lifestyle. He started crying to all kinds of gossipy tv shows about how his was so afraid for his daughter.

Diana went crazy a long time ago, to date the best of her crazy was drunk driving to block buster and getting wendy's delivered while in jail.

Anyway, I am afraid of seeing any pictures of these two touching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home