Best intentions
I got home at midnight, and I have so much to do before Wednesday (Thanksgiving, the parents are coming) and I had every intention of going to bed so I could get up early and clean. However, Buckaroo Bonzai is on, and it has been a while, I think I need to watch it.
It is uncanny how when ever I have nothing to do and want to watch a movie there is nothing on, but, if I have lots to do, or have to go somewhere then all my favorite movies are on, it's like some secret super special tv murphys law just for me.
I miss the days when you could watch a late B movie and look forward to a Moo and Oink comercial, maybe now I have to watch the late late B movie if I want a little wing action.

1 Comments:
Buckaroo Banzai is one of my all-time favorites. Yes, I'm both geek and nerd combined. Sadly, I haven't caught it on TV in ages. My secret super special tv murphys law movie is The Matrix. I can't stop watching it. Yes, even though I have it on DVD.
Post a Comment
<< Home