ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Narnia

Finally, it is here. I’ve been waiting for ages, nearly wetting myself with anticipation. It better be good, I think it will be. A lot of what I have seen looks good so far, and the talk I've heard from the director is promising.

However, so far the glaring problem (to me anyway) is The White Witch (Jadis). In all the posters she has her sledge being pulled by three polar bears. I understand they may be a little more witch like and scary, but it is clear that she has two reindeer that are white, the size of Shetland ponies and have gilded antlers.

Despite the fact that the books describe her crown and scepter as gold, I quite like the ice crown they have fashioned for her in the film.

Fingers crossed...tomorrow night (or Friday morning really) I will find out if it is good or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home