Poop Envy
Did you see that crap-ass movie Envy? The premise was that Jack Black’s character invented this product that you sprayed on poop and it disappeared. Comedy was supposed to follow when his best friend Ben Stiller thought he was crazy, didn’t go in with him on it and missed out on the riches that Jack and his family reaped, including Flan.
Anyway, there was no comedy and it was one the worst movies I’ve seen.So, the real life tie is that there is a product called Poop-Freeze, it looks like a can of compressed air to clean the dust off or out of your keyboard. You know how if you use that for too long the can gets super cold…do you see the plan?
I don’t have a dog so this wont work for me to test, but I would be willing to bet it works the same way. However, how cold must it get to make the poop hard enough? And, I’ve walked dogs plenty and I don’t recall on a consistent basis having much of a problem getting it all with a baggie (baring of course the possibility of a upset dog tummy).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home