Nic, stop, for the love of god and all that is holy in your Aussiewood world
I don't like your blonde hair I think you look better as a red head, but I can deal with that. What is truly frightening is the continued growth of your forehead. Not only is it in danger of accounting for more than half of your face area, it is every so shiny and COMPLETELY IMOBILE. Stop with the Botox. I recall that many a people loved your coy wrinkle nosed responses to questions that made you giggle. These would crinkle, or furrow your brow in what many considered endearing. Now I am pretty sure you are unable to make it move at all.Also, you sort of look like Tilda's version of Jadis the White Witch.
I know you are getting married soon. Is her taller than Tom? I think that concerned you, anyway, my concern for you is that you do not want to look like a mannequin in your wedding photos. Kim Cattrall did the mannequin thing in the 80's and it wasn't pretty. Being known as a mannequin (or associated with one) doesn't help anyone and it wont get you good jobs. I know she came back with Sex and the City, and Meshach Taylor got the gig on Designing Women but that is really unusual after such a crap ass movie.
Honestly, I never liked you much, but after Tom was such as ass about the divorce and you were very dignified I did sort of start to like you. I still don't think you are that good of an actor, case in point Cold Mountain, however I did like your early work around Flirting etc..., but do you really want to hedge your bets with a forehead that can't react to your "acting"?

1 Comments:
That picture is really scary. Is her hairline really receding, or is it just an unusually bad picture?
Post a Comment
<< Home