Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Better not
It is just a rumor but if Crispin marries her (Courtney Peldon) I will cry. And, I am blaming her for his recent change in hair (not for the better).
He needs to go back to dating the gothy girls, not these "actresses".
Okay... I know absolutely nothing about this girl, and still they just look all wrong together. Crispin should be with... well, with you, Nauce. My deepest sympathies.
2 Comments:
Okay... I know absolutely nothing about this girl, and still they just look all wrong together. Crispin should be with... well, with you, Nauce. My deepest sympathies.
And, she has super huge fake boobs and is 24 years old, he is 41.
Post a Comment
<< Home