ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Not gorilla, monkey

Pete is pissed. I guess he didn't know that the shows producers (Big Bruv) gave his coat to the cops. When he found it missing he went nutty. After finding out what happened he has said he wants to leave (not sure what his contract says but I would bet he can't). Oh the drama.

The best part is that it isn't gorilla, it is Colombus monkey. However, the Colombus is also endangered. So the cops are questioning Pete's boyfriend who bought it for Pete.

Pete's best quote, "There are old ladies on council estates getting raped and they interview my boyfriend over a fur coat.”

I bet he is even more mad to find that the coat isn't gorilla and that everyone knows it wasn't.

I think Pete should stick with black wigs, not blonde. The blonde make him look like Kirsty Alley.

3 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Owen said...

I'm gonna go with Colobus Monkey.

 
At 6:16 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Butternugget said...

Owen is so good! I totally copied that from another "news" site (Sun), who knew that a British gossip rag would get the name wrong, they are usually so good witht he facts. He knows all about monkey fur.

 
At 7:01 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Butternugget said...

Hmmm, did a bit of a search and found many many occurances for "colombus" as well...so apparently a lot of people think it is "colombus" and not "colobus". I looked at Wikipedia for my final thought, they don't have "colombus" but do have "colobus".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home