Golden Globes
If you didn't watch the Globes, hate Hollywood crap or don't like petty remarks I would suggest SKIPPING THIS ENTRY.
If you did watch the Globes then read on.
Eric Bana, I like you better with the accent.
Why is Isaac asking everyone his or her sign? Weird. (read post from earlier tonight about Isaac's teeth)
I love Grey’s Anatomy, and when my friend kept saying how cute Dr. McDreamy was I kept telling him I didn’t find Patrick Dempsey that attractive, I lied.
Oh Randy Quaid, how I want you to not look crazy, act crazy sure, you are funny. I am so happy you wore a tux and not that Steven Seagal influenced muumuu style you were sporting last year. I think someone must have whispered a little something to you.
Colin Firth, cute even with a nasty beard.
OH MY GOD, Isaac is asking Eva what kind of waxing she does “down there”. She squealed and skirted by saying “it’s normal”. How weird, Isaac, just because you are gay doesn’t mean you can ask anything!
SJP (Sarah Jessica Parker to you), missy, lay off the gum when talking to people on the red carpet.
Then Isaac pulls a Diana Ross and fondles Scarlett Johanson on the red carpet.
Shockingly, Pamela Anderson is covered, and although I don’t care for the dress so much it is appropriate and understated. Way to go Pam.
Satin, it isn’t for many; in fact it is for barely anyone. This goes for you Drew Barrymore,
Melanie, Melanie, Melanie. That tattoo is so bad, your boobs are bad, your lips are better than they were, but geez, you are a mess.
Did Ryan “Mr. Witherspoon” Phillippe just throw Reese at the stage? That was crazy.
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is an ass. Just don’t like him.
Applebee’s needs to stop it, they take these songs (good and bad ones) and turn them into songs about their food, or some deal they are having and it is PAINFUL.
Harrison, dear old man, and I say that because you have this scary look in your eye like you don’t know where you are. It is just like the look you used in Regarding Henry. Wait, you’ve been hiding a drink behind your back on stage? You couldn’t put the glass down before you went out on stage? You are one step away from a group home on the beach.
Heath, you can’t act. Sorry.
Penelope Cruz, you are nasty and I bet you smell. Also, your hair was waaaay to big.
Matthew McConaughey, maybe presenting Foreign wasn’t a good move for you.
Catherine, Ms. Deneuve, we have no idea what you were saying and those sleeves were so much like a nighty I thought it was a pajama party, but, you are still gorgeous.
Damn that Anthony Hopkins did a good Hitler.
John Travolta, nice piece. Isn’t that they same hairline you had in Pulp Fiction.
Cillian Murphy is awesome and hot in a creepy-might-stab-you-in-an-alley kind of way.
Joaquin, I go back and forth, some times I think you are awesome and hot, then you sort of look drunk and dirty, but, you are still a great actor.
Ryan Phillippe, sit your ass down! You are just Mr. Reese Witherspoon; you cannot ride the Walk the Line gravy train.
Couldn’t they leave a little space between the tables so that people could get to the stage.
And all that by 9.58pm, those Globes run a tight ship, not like the Oscars.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home