Wanted: Dead or Alive Tranny w/ Furry Coat
Although I wasn't talking about Dennis Rodman I will be soon...
Remember Dead or Alive? You know, You Spin Me Round (right around, like a record baby, right round round round)? Anyway, what I want you to remember is Pete Burns and what he looked like. He was sort of like a skinny, gothy version of Boy George and with less colorful make-up. He also liked eye-patches. This is what he USED to look like.
Also, for the record, Lover Come Back To Me was a way better song, brilliant 80's pop dance music. You should check it out.
Anyway...as the years went by he lost his sophisticated boom boom on the rough entry to 1990 and he began to change, change ike a really scary butterfly. He has clearly had a lot of help from surgeons.
Flash forward to 2006.Big Bruv (UK version of Big Brother) rolls forward with yet another stunning cast. It is actually called Big Brother but I love how the rags all call it Big Bruv, it's so Eastenders. One other note, we (the US) stole the idea from them for this stupid show.
The cast if full of fun, most exciting for me is Pete Burns. Then there is Dennis Rodman...I guess he really needs the money, a lesser known Baywatch chick, Traci and Jodie Marsh who they call a Glamour Model, which in the UK frequently means the same thing as trashy-big-chested-girl-who-take-their-tops-off a lot in the "newspapers". There are a lot more house guests, but outside of the UK not really well known.
Anyway, it has started and so far the best news to speak of is Pete. He apparently LOVES him some fur, especially exotic furs.According to the Sun UK, Pete could face prison time or a big ass fine for wearing the fur of an endangered species. He has been prancing around the house wearing what he claims is an antique gorilla fur coat (eeew). The government has got wind of it and says that they will investigate and he could do time and/or pay dearly for his fur.
"Any gorilla skin acquired after June 1947 would require an exemption permit, which would be highly unlikely to be granted. Equally, any gorilla skins or other products brought into this country require an import permit. " Fellow contestant Jodie Marsh had a furious row with Pete over the issue of animal rights. She said that killing animals was murder.
Surgically-enhanced singer Pete had sparked the fight by saying he was offended by Jodie's autobiography, in which she spilled details about her ex-boyfriends.
But the glamour girl responded: "Well, I think it’s low that you wear a monkey coat. It offends me every time I see it on your back."
Burns hit back: "That thrills me. I get off on the fact that my coat offends someone who put her boyfriend’s dirty underwear in a book. I’m thrilled.
"I wish I had a sable coat and a chinchilla dressing gown and every other fur I could lay my hands on."
Oh the fun! If only I could watch!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home