ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Too early

Why am I up at 5am? Why have I actually been up since 4.23 am?

I am dog sitting and one of the pups seems to have an internal clock that is running nearly two hours earlier than it should. They are supposed to be walked and fed at 6.00 am and again at 6.00 pm. If I walk and feed them too early they will have a much longer wait until the evening when I know I can't do it early...so...I am trying everything to make the puppy stop crying until 6.00 am.

I am not that successful. He also ate a pine cone last night, which seems to have not been a problem but I worried it would be.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, May 22, 2007, Blogger Owen said...

Substitute "baby" for "puppy" and you'll... Well, it won't really make much sense, I guess. Except the pine cone part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home