Monday already?
The weekends always go so fast, and this weekend was no different. So many things I told myself I would do...and didn't. Oh well, I did catch up on sleep and watch a few bad movies, and ate a lot of meat. I made meatballs on Saturday and Sunday went to the BBQ brunch, which is really just an array of meats garnished by starches, excellent.
The good news is it looks like my dad has canceled Christmas (he does have this power). He did this one other year and it was to be postponed, but it never happened. What I did do it go there and help them move the day after Christmas, but no celebrating, it was forbidden. To be technical this year is to be postponed as well, but I wont hold my breath.
I am pretty excited really, this will be my first family free holiday (aka Christmas), ever!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home