ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Would you vote for this guy?

Italy's current Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has declared he will give up sex until the country’s general election, which is a whole two months away.

He is trailing in the polls and has been in some hot water for telling stereotypical "red-blooded Italian" jokes laden with sexual innuendo. He is known as quite the playboy, although I am not sure if these things are why he is trailing in the polls.

He recently met with a TV preacher who was praising him (Berlusconi) for opposing gay marriages. After being blessed by the preacher he said "I’ll try not to let you down and I promise you two and a half months of complete sexual abstinence until April 9."

Berlusconi is twice wed, 69 and married to an actress Veronica Lario, 48.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home