ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

But this one is good

On the baby name front we seem to have a watershed...

You may remember last year that Penn (from Penn and Teller) and his wife named their daughter Moxie Crimefighter. I have to admit I kind of like this one, Moxie is sort of cute, maybe it sounds more like a nickname, but I kind of like it and Crimefighter is a middle name and you might as well make that one crazy because no one cares. Anyway, she got a brother yesterday and his name is Zolten.

Turns out it is his wife's maiden name (and not an uncommon one at that), but regardless of it's origin I like it, sure it sounds like a robot or a mad scientist but I'd take it over Paul or Larry.

Oh and one more, Issac Hays named his son Nana Kwadjo, apparently in Ghanaian it means "king" and "boy born on Monday" but you gotta know that Nana is going to be bad, I mean in most minds it is either your grandma (or some version of old lady in your family) or the dog from Peter Pan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home