Cheap shot
I know this is old news and also a cheap and easy shot, but this is just so funny I can’t help it.
I’m sure you all heard that Britney almost dropped her baby while tripping over her extra long pants (I also heard in a couple places that she had a drink in one hand, no word on if it was alcohol or not).
Right after that she popped into a restaurant, where this photo was taken. There were several of her crying etc…but this is the best view of her awesome outfit. Keep in mind she was at an event prior to this, not just running to the 7-11, which frankly would still be inappropriate.

I don’t think I need to say anything else.

6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I can't believe you would stoop to Britney bashing. For shame, Ms. Nugget. For shame.
I know, I know, but it is just so crazy I couldn't help it. Going out in public with basically what amounts to an apron covering your boobs with a black bra and your nasty thong hanging out? It really confuses me, does she actually think she looks good?
She really does seem to define white trash.
Awwww, wook dey wuv eachudder.
Each udder is right! Har har!
I agree on the outfit... bad! bad! But I feel sorry for the poor girl. Anyone can trip; that doesn't make her a bad mom. And the highchair thing, that wasn't even her, and she fired the person. The car seat being "improperly installed," hey, at least she had the kid in a car seat this time. I think the press is just looking for things now. Leave the girl alone! (My God, I just defended Britney Spears.)
It would probably be easier to walk with out tripping if her jeans weren't 6 inches too long.
Post a Comment
<< Home