ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What should I do?

If only Joan Jett or Jesus could guide me…but I don’t think a bracelet or t-shirt will help me much, even if it does carry the wisdom of Joan Jett.



I am a Libra, I want everything to be even and fair and more importantly correct. I want to judge and weigh all the options before I make a decision. Sometimes this takes me ages and ages and I will agonize over the choices until I make myself either delirious or sick.

I can be lazy, but honestly most of the time that you think I look lazy it isn’t that at all. What is probably going on is that I just can decide what is the right thing to do.

This is why I like appetizers, logic, reason, dim sum, and wont park illegally. I know that stuff doesn’t sound related, but it is for me.

So, keep this in mind when you think I am dragging my feet, it isn’t that I don’t want to, I just don’t know what the best move would be and even if I know what the best move would be I’m afraid I might be wrong.

Besides, what if Joan Jett doesn’t like cake? But then again, why wouldn't she? I mean, who doesn't like cake? Crazy people, that's who.

(pssst…if you are a “petitioner” you know what I speak of, if not just ignore this vague and confusing post).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home