Yuck, yuck and yuck.
Two questions/observations about Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka KFC).
1. I’ve been wondering this for a while, why in the commercials are they playing an instrumental of Sweet Home Alabama? Is it just close enough and southern enough, I’m just not sure.
2. I was sitting here on the computer and heard a guy on a commercial say something like “what do you have that is good” and a female says “mashed potatoes, sweet corn, chicken…” and they guy cuts her off and says something like “I’ll take it, all in layers” and the woman says “do you want gravy on that? and topped with cheese?” For the love of god, that made me gag a little. That sounds so horrible. Sure it might be just because I hate gravy, or maybe I am turning into one of those people who can’t have their food touch, but I doubt it, it is just gross.
Better yet they are calling them "Famous Bowls", "famous"? Really, famous for what, being gross?

In the commercial they smothered that thing in cheese, not the paltry amount shown in this photo.

3 Comments:
All these things separately? Good. Mixed together? Yes, a bit disconcerting. If anyone's curious, if you actually eat this monstrosity, you will have consumed 48 percent of your day's fat and 88 percent of your day's sodium. Bluh. I get bloated just thinking about it.
I didn't even click to that info because I figured it would be over the top crazy. Although I have to say I thought the fat would be higher since it is friend chicken, I really thought it would be more than half.
Yes, again, yuck.
Ummm. I'd eat that.
Post a Comment
<< Home