ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Common Lotharios






































Top: Ilie Nastase
Middle: Lemmy Kilmister, Bill Wyman
Bottom: Engelbert Humperdinck


What do these men all have in common? Sex, lots and lots of sex.

In case you haven't seen the recent list from Maxim magazine, "Top 10 Living Sex Legends" you should check this out.

10. Bill Wyman (Rolling Stones bassist) - 1,000
9. Earvin (Magic) Johnson (basketball star) - 1,000
8. Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead frontman) - 1,200
7. Jack Nicholson (actor) - 2,000
6. Ilie Nastase (tennis star) - 2,500
5. Engelbert Humperdinck (singer) - 3,000
4. Julio Iglesias (singer) - 3,000
3. Gene Simmons (Kiss frontman) - 4,600
2. Charlie Sheen (actor) - 5,000
1. Umberto Billo (Venetian hotel porter) - 8,000

I don't really care about Gene Simmons, we've been hearing him brag about his exploits and Polaroids for years, ditto for Magic Johnson. Charlie Sheen has suffered reports of his exploits in tabloids for ages and although they don't kiss-n-tell much Jack Nicholson and Julio Iglesias have similar reputations.

Of course the odd one is this hotel porter in Italy, I don't get it, and why does everyone know? Frankly I don't believe it so I'm not going to waste my time.

What struck me was Engelbert Humperdinck, Ilie Nastase, Lemmy Kilmister, and Bill Wyman.

First, I couldn't for the life of me think of what Mr. Humperdinck looked like but because his name just begs for taunting and jokes I had to look. I now see he is forgettable in a sea of singers that your grandmother would love and find handsome. I think that Tom Jones rules this group and I guess he either doesn't tell tales as much or he just didn't do a lot of groupies.

Then we have Ilie Nastase, I had no idea who he was, so I found out and now think that although he plays tennis he belongs in the same group as Mr. Humperdinck.

Lemmy, now who doesn't love a little Motorhead? But, I must say the obvious; there are few men in music who are more repulsive to look at, which goes to prove (again) that a guitar will get you laid no matter what.

Finally we have Mr. Wyman, I put him last because I would like to remind everyone that in the late 80's he married a girl named Mandy who was 13 when they met (he was 47) and that his son (who was 30) then married Mandy's mom (46). Bill and Mandy waited to marry until she was 19, and then they only made it a couple years.

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, June 01, 2006, Blogger Owen said...

I've never heard that about Mr. Wyman. That is seriously f*cked up.

 
At 3:13 PM, June 01, 2006, Blogger Butternugget said...

It is pretty weird. It also makes me recall a set of male twins I went to high school with. One of them dated a girl (let's call her Sally) and the other one dated Sally's mom. I believe that although at some point both were ready to marry, only the one dating the mother actually did get married.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home