ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The lost Beastie Boy

If they were to ever look for a fourth member to round out the group they should look for Denny Blaze.

I was thinking that I wouldn't be surprised if he'd been killed by now, especially if he really was going around promoting himself, then of course I actually looked for him, and sadly, he is still around. I'm sure in a large part he is still around (or back) because of all this crazy viral video. Have we created too many monsters we can't control all for our selfish need to laugh at others?

So, check out Denny Blaze's videos below, or go to his own website and check out his photos (looks like he might also do a little modeling) and don't forget to read his "message to the haters"

The special effects are really stellar.

The Original White Homeboy

More Blaze

Boy Needs a Caddie

Maybe he could be friends with Rory Lake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home