ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Just call him Kitten

This is just so odd. It is creepy, but honestly it is so strange that I am far more curious than disgusted.

Vladimir Putin's was out and about in a large group of people (commoners) and decided to kiss a little boys stomach.

When asked about the encounter Putin said "People came up and I began talking to them, among them this little boy. He seemed to me very independent, sure of himself and at the same time defenseless so to speak, an innocent boy and a very nice little boy," and the creepiest comment "I tell you honestly, I just wanted to touch him like a kitten and that desire of mine ended in that act."

The boy, five-year-old Nikita Konkin was apparently stunned by the kiss and is said to have refused to wash after the kiss. Funny, I would probably still be in the shower scrubbing my skin raw.

Putin stopped and spoke to Nikita who answered shyly to Putin's question of "What is your name?" then Putin kneeled down and holding Nikita by the waist lifted up his shirt and kissed his belly. Then he patted the boy on his head and moved on.

I'm pretty sure if this happened with any other old guy on the street he would now be in custody and getting a psych evaluation if he said "I just wanted to touch him like a kitten" and indicated he apparently couldn't control his desires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home