ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Lucky Number

I found out this afternoon that today, June 28th is my official employment anniversary. Thirteen years ago today, June 28th, 1993, on a Monday I started working a real post college job. Weird.

Sometimes it seems like yesterday, and then...well...sometimes it does feel like a million years ago.

It made me think, what the hell have I done for thirteen years? Good question.

*I’ve lived in three different apartments
*I’ve pretty much had the same haircut (minus one year of a pixie cut)
*I’ve had three pets (one still going strong)
*I’ve been to Canada, China, NYC, Ohio, Florida, Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina and South Carolina once each.
*I’ve been to Minnesota, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin and California several times each.
*I’ve seen a lot of shows, many many good bands and a few sucky ones
*I’ve read a lot of books

Oh hell, this is boring, I’m stopping this stupid list before I get depressed or start trying to count how many times I had egg rolls in thirteen years (which I could never count because there have been far too many). Mmmmmm....egg rolls....

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, June 30, 2006, Blogger evandebacle said...

The traditional 13th anniv. gift is lace. Sexy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home