Not dead
Last week I took a week of vacation that was very much needed. I didn’t really do a whole lot, mostly just relaxing and lying low. The funny part is that by the end of my “quiet time” I had emails and calls from people asking if I was out of town or something else nutty. I guess if I am not on-line or calling people for a week or more it sends up danger alerts.
This is both funny and good. Funny, that I have confirmation that I am as crazy as I think I am when it comes to being on-line and emailing etc…I’m clearly addicted. The good part is that if I die in my apartment I’m pretty sure I would only lay there for three or four days before someone found me. Which would mean Oly would still be saved and if I was lucky enough to die in my bedroom (with the A/C) I might not be to badly decomposed when found. Although, if it is really hot and I wasn’t in my bedroom you would probably need hazmat to get me out.
Yesterday was my first day back in the office and it was a long day even though it was pretty much my normal work hours. I had a birthday party to go to afterwards and I was sure I would just pop by for an hour or so and get home early. Boy was I wrong; although I was smart enough not to drink I did stay and chat forever, which got me home around 11.30pm.
While I was away from work three people were sick and they are still recovering. Now, this morning, after only about 4 hours of sleep and general lethargy I feel like I have something coming on. Maybe it is psychosomatic; maybe it is the weather, either way I feel like crap.
On an up note there is this super cute picture of a polar bear on CNN.

2 Comments:
Certainly Oly would be okay, because Oly would EAT YOUR ROTTING CORPSE EWW!!!
If he is lucky enough for me to die when his cage is open! If not he would just have to eat his poop, oh wait, he does that already...EEEWWWW!
Post a Comment
<< Home