ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

All hail Slayer, and the Omen

Happy 666 day everyone!

Go out, listen to some devil music, have some devils food cake, drink, do drugs, have sex with strangers (or people you know that are kind of evil).

I’m pretty sure the world isn’t going to end; I don’t think God or the Devil would have it end on such a cliché.

On an evil movie note, I for one can’t wait to see the new Omen. I usually don’t go for remakes but this looks pretty good, I like Live Schreiber, the kid looks evil and I’ve heard good things so far. I’m sure it wont be as good as the first. The first Omen is amazing, I love that movie, one of my favorites and maybe my favorite devil movie, oh, wait, Rosemary’s Baby is really good too. Speaking of Rosemary…it is pretty nice that Mia Farrow is the evil nanny in the new Omen.

Either way you should run out right now and see them both, especially if you haven't already.



Doesn't the little school boy cap just scream "I'm evil, watch your ass"?

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, June 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUNNY! I was at work tonight and I always write down what time I start and stop. I realized when I was done that my starting time was 6:06 p.m. on 6-6-06. (Cue the scary music.) I felt Satan's presence in the room! Or maybe that was just the attorneys. I've heard they're similar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home