ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Shame

I feel dirty, I feel shame…it is wrong…just wrong.

I am up working at 12.20am, I also have Conan on, and I have to admit that I find myself attracted to Neil Patrick Harris.

Everyone will know him mostly from Doogie Howser, MD, but he has done a lot of low key funny stuff since then (Starship Troopers, How I Met Your Mother) and I actually love his first movie Clara’s Heart. It should probably fall under the “secret shame” category but I like it anyway. It stars Whoopie Goldberg as a nanny for a rich white boy and she has a secret shame of her own, blah blah blah, but the best part is when his character starts talking in a Jamaican accent in an all black beauty salon. It is truly a classic.

FYI-for me Whoopie’s other brilliant roll is also as a nanny in Corrina, Corrina, but I can’t go into that now, I gotta get back to work.

Bottom line, for some reason I think Doogie is hot.

4 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is pretty cute -- don't feel bad. I didn't really notice it until I saw Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. Which is totally hilarious.

SO don't feel bad, dirty girl. He's hot.

Mrs. Fujisan

 
At 3:30 PM, June 30, 2006, Blogger Butternugget said...

I thought that looked like crap and now you are the third person who said it was funny, perhaps I will have to rent it.

 
At 5:39 PM, July 05, 2006, Blogger Zumiland said...

He grew up in Ft. wayne Indiana and my mom knows his mom...or something like that...perhaps I can hook you up.

Zumi's mom

 
At 1:06 PM, July 06, 2006, Blogger Butternugget said...

What? Are you serious?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home