ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Midget King

I just saw a commercial for Burger King. Midgets and/or dwarfs (or little people if you prefer) are on a construction site and dressed as stereotypical construction workers, hard hats and all.

What were they constructing you ask? Hamburgers, doubles, triples and I think quadruples, alas, the foreman is mad as hell that there are no singles, and he demands (yelling) a single. A guy in a crane starts to move a single.

Then a Hervé Villechaize look-a-like yells like Tattoo and the single patty is dropped on the foreman guy.

While he is struggling pinned under the burger patty he screams, “get this meat off of me!”

I kid you not.

2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger evandebacle said...

Was this on cable? I so need cable.

 
At 4:32 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger Butternugget said...

Nope, just regular tv.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home