Pork Chops and one side, Apple Sauce or Kitten
You’ve probably read or heard about the dumb-ass who put kittens into a frying pan. At first I thought there wasn’t really a need to discuss how stupid and ridiculously mean this guy is or that he is either a serial killer in the making or crazy. However, in reading further I changed my mind, I did need to say something. I decided he is most definitely crazy and not necessarily a serial killer, yet.
So imagine this, you are home making dinner (a couple of juicy pork chops) and this guy (friend?) comes by. You invite him in, and while you are busy in the other room, he undresses in your kitchen and takes two of your five six week old kittens and puts them in the pan with the chops. He proceeds to stir them around a bit and then removes them.
Were they even done? golden brown? translucent? Sorry, that was a bad cooking joke, but it is okay because I know how it ends and I would not make fun of dead kittens.
Then he throws one to the floor and wipes the other one on the wall. Then he goes for a second batch and puts the other three in.
Lucky for the kittens the guy is not only stupid and mean but is also a bad judge of when something is done. They were retrieved with only scalds and are expected to heal completely.
So was he looking for revenge? a side dish to pork? Either way it doesn’t explain the undressing part and only a crazy person would fry food in oil naked.
I have two guesses for what was going on there, crystal and meth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home