ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Why did he have to break my heart like that?

This past weekend Carlos D. was doing a couple DJ nights in Chicago. I didn’t go. I know, I know, he is the most beautiful man on the planet and I do quietly stalk him online but I decide to pass. If Interpol was playing of course I would go, if Carlos was playing with another band I would also go, but just him playing records (‘cause that is all it is) in a little booth I can skip, and I have seen him DJ before.

Besides, if I had gone I would have only started to mourn sooner.

Today I did my usual (periodic) online check for new photos of Carlos and I found some, and they broke my heart.


To be fair, I hate facial hair of any sort (at least on any of my real or fake love interests). So he would have broken my heart with even the slightest hint of soul-patch or mustache. But, even if I did like facial hair I would have to admit that this is bad, really bad.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, August 08, 2006, Blogger evandebacle said...

when it comes right down to it, that's pretty egregious use of facial hair

 

Post a Comment

<< Home