ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Told You So


















Around the nation jocks, frat boys and rednecks are high-fiving each other and saying “I told you so!”.

Lance Bass of ‘N Sync has officially stepped out of the closet. He says he didn’t come out sooner for fear of hurting the bands popularity. "I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything," he tells People magazine.


He also says that he is in a “very stable” relationship with an Amazing Race winner, Reichen Lehmkuhl.

Lance is also the one who tried to raise a crap load of money (20 million) so he could fly up and visit the space station in a Russian Soyuz rocket. That didn't work out to well for him or the Russians.

In other news, Bass says he and Joey Fatone (sadly named since he is the chubby one, you get right? Fat-One) are “developing” a sitcom pilot for a “screwball comedy” that is inspired by the The Odd Couple. Lance’s character will be gay, handy since he just came out.

I’m sure the jocks, frat boys and rednecks are still waiting for the other four shoes to drop, but it seems unlikely that they will get all five, at least they got one right. I’d also say there is a 50/50 chance for at least one more.

By the way, Reichen Lehmkuhl has a LOT of shirtless photos out there, do a google. But this cover of Out Now is by far the best, not only is he shirtless but he tempts us with his ‘come hither’ eyes and the idea that his pants might be falling off and that if we are lucky we might have a tryst on the beach, albeit a trashy one. If you are a boy and enjoy beach trysts he might be waiting for you.

6 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Owen said...

If it turned out Justin Timberlake was gay would that mean it was okay for him to take Janet Jackson's clothes off on TV? Because then it would be like a Queer Eye thing, because she obviously needs help.

 
At 4:39 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Butternugget said...

That's it! He is just trying to help Janet and Cameron Diaz, all this time he hasn't been "dating" her, just trying to get her to not look like a crazy person.

Although, I think he could use some help himself.

 
At 10:57 AM, July 27, 2006, Blogger evandebacle said...

From Episode 4F11 of The Simpsons:

John: Homer, what have you got against gays?

Homer: You know! It's not... usual. If there was a law, it'd be against it!

Marge: Oh Homer, please! You're embarrassing yourself.

Homer: No I'm not, Marge! They're embarrasing me. They're embarrassing America. They turned the Navy into a floating joke. They ruined all our best names like Bruce, and Lance, and Julian. Those were the toughest names we had! Now they're just, uh...

John: Queer?

Homer: Yeah, and that's another thing! I resent you people using that word. That's our word for making fun of you! We need it!! Well I'm taking back our word, and I'm taking back my son!

 
At 11:42 AM, July 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee... even I had figured that one out! But he has fooled a lot of young, unsuspecting girls. He was the one my stepdaughter mooned over in years past. I'm sure she'll be crushed. Or, hell, she's probably even figured it out by now...

 
At 11:49 AM, July 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's me again. I just read this on People's Web site...

"Now, after years of keeping his personal life private, the Mississippi-bred, Southern Baptist-reared Bass, 27, is publicly revealing what he first shared with his friends, then his shocked family."

Shocked family? How is it that everyone in America knew but they didn't? Stupid Baptists.

 
At 8:02 PM, July 27, 2006, Blogger Butternugget said...

Did anyone see the video of Lance and his beau walking around with two female friends? They aren't holding hands or anything, but when they spot the camera the two girls each go to one of the guys and put their arms around them.

What I don't get about this is his beau is SUPER gay, as noted in many many publications.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home