ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Horoscopes

"Replace skepticism with curiosity and see what a difference it makes in your life. Soon, you'll be attracting the vibrant, creative and interesting people you've always longed to have in your social circle"

Even my horoscope managed to piss me off today. Who are they to tell me to not be skeptical?

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger evandebacle said...

In this world where everything is going to hell, shit is blowing up, and no one even listens to the president anymore, it's actually hard to be skeptical because no one actually believes anything positive to begin with. Then here you are, handed something to be skeptical about on a silver platter, and you're complaining. That horoscope is skeptics' gold. Pick up that gold, embrace it, and then trample it because it's bullshit and you're a skeptic damn it!

 
At 6:21 AM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Owen said...

Who are they to tell me that I'm not a vibrant, creative and interesting person in your social circle, anyway? I'm so vibrant I can't see straight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home