I know this is sad and mean...
But I can't stop lauging.
Group of teens attack boy, use artificial leg to hit friend
The Associated Press
Published July 13, 2006, 8:09 AM CDT
Police in suburban Chicago say a group of teens attacked another boy and used his artificial leg to hit a friend who tried to defend him.
Burbank Police Captain Joe Ford describes the attack as "just mean."
Police say the 15-year-old victim was playing basketball when the other teens got out of a car, shoved him to the ground and removed his prosthetic leg. Authorities say one of the attackers used the leg to strike a 20-year-old Oak Lawn man in the head when he came to the victim's rescue.
The attackers then smashed the artificial leg on the ground and drove off.
Ford says it's unclear if the teens knew the victim had a prosthetic leg before the attack.
I think I am lauging because in my head I am imagining Heather Mill McCarthy not a teenage boy.

2 Comments:
Is that worse than getting beaten with your own leg?
http://www.fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2004/022004/02202004/1272098
That being said, I still await a good detachable penis beatdown story.
You and the boys over on Debaclypsenow really have your minds in the gutter.
On a side note, I hate that song.
Post a Comment
<< Home