If that's what it takes
Dear, poor Sienna Miller (on again off again girlfriend/fiancé of Jude Law) has some things to say about monogamy and kids.In an interview with Rolling Stone Ms. Miller says “Monogamy is a weird thing for me. It’s an overrated virtue, because, let’s face it, we’re fucking animals.”
Is it really that monogamy is a "weird" thing for her? or is it more that she can't stop Mr. Law from sleeping with anything that moves so she puts up with it? Since she actually uses the word "virtue" to describe monogamy I'm pretty sure she does, deep down, think it is a high-rated virtue.
I don't get people who are in "open" relationships, I'm not putting them down or anything, I seriously don't get it. But, if that is what she would like, then fine, it's her life. However, I have this gut feeling that it is really about her wanting to keep Jude at all costs and not that she doesn't care if her boyfriend is "hittin' it" with every nanny he can find.
She also claims that her problem with the nanny scandal was not about that fact that Jude slept with the nanny but that "Everything happened in the wrong order” and she clarified by saying “You become very well known for being someone’s girlfriend, and all of a sudden there’s all this hype and buzz for all the wrong reasons.” She feels it overshadowed her acting and took the focus away from her work.

When asked about babies and such she says “Jude has three children and I have never tried to be their mum or anything, but I’ve had the benefit of living with them and loving them without being the parent. But I love the idea of being a working mum and having my kid on the set”
Oh Sienna, bless your heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home