Tops
This is truly one of the best photos I've ever seen. The caption says "Chinese babies practice swimming with the help of an inflatable in Jiesou, China's Anhui province"

It looks like the babies are some new strange pets for sale or that they are being tested for some long-term water exposure. It also kind of makes me think of the collars in Fantastic Planet.
Oh my God. I am shocked to hear that there are plans for a live action version of Fantastic Planet for 2008. I had not heard about this before. I just ran across the info when making the link above. I always want more fantasy sci-fi movies but I want them to be good and I especially want them not to soil the good name of ones that came before.
Movies on my "death watch" are , Narnia: Prince Caspian, His Dark Materials: Golden Compass and Fantastic Planet. I want them to be good, I will hope and pray they are good, but, I bet the end up disappointing me.

1 Comments:
1. I would get thrown in jail for doing that to my kid.
2. I can already tell you one way in which a live action Fantastic Planet will be inferior to the original: 100% fewer topless humans.
Post a Comment
<< Home