ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Asia vs. America: The Great Baby Float

The previous photo (from earlier tonight, see below) cracked me up so much I looked for more. What I found is that Asia (or China more specifically) seems to really believe in the donut-around-the-head swim plan.



Where as Whitey seems to think baby should be supported around the middle.




I suppose we could do some experiments to see which works best but I don't know where to get a bunch of babies, legally.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, October 04, 2006, Blogger Owen said...

Actually, the Asians are onto something for tiny babies. The little ones can't lift their giant oversized noggins, so supporting the head and submerging (and making buoyant) their fad-laden bodies must take much of the weight off their necks. Not that those facts make the photos look any less freakish and cruel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home