ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Is Carrot a top or bottom?

I’m usually pretty good about guessing who is gay and who isn’t but I swear to god I don’t know about this one.

Complete annoying ass-hole personality aside, I don’t get Carrot Top. Is he gay?

He used to be all geeky skinny and now he really scares the crap out of me (and many many others). And have you noticed his eyebrows are crazy over plucked and he’s wearing a lot of eyeliner and then there is the whole insane (steroid?) bodybuilding thing. On the other hand I give gay men far more credit than Carrot Top and I can’t imagine man (or woman) who would be attacked to this mess.

Oh yeah, and he is not funny, which I think you all knew but I just wanted to be clear.


4 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, November 09, 2006, Blogger Owen said...

Oh dear god pull up your pants!!!

 
At 4:25 PM, November 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy insists that he is hilarious and that we have to go see his show next time we're in Vegas...

 
At 4:29 PM, November 09, 2006, Blogger Butternugget said...

What? Did you know this about her before you married her?

Surely this is worse than the fact that I don't like gravy.

 
At 12:56 PM, November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dennis Leary could still kick his ass with a hurling stick. Now THAT I'd pay to see in Vegas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home