Do I have rabies?
No, probably not, but seriously the puppy drew blood last night! AND he is still starting to cry around 4.30 AM. Tonight is my last night and I look forward to my own bed and no one crying in the early morning hours (there is probably a joke there but I'll leave it for now).
I've got a whole bunch of entries saved up about all the crap I've been doing for the last six weeks so stay tuned for me to post regularly again.
Highlights to look forward to...
-More weddings!
-Concerts!
-The mean streets of the city...stealing and vandalism
-Trips to other states
-and, last but not least, Morrissey touches me (and I don't mean emotionally or metaphorically).
Tantalizing isn't it?

2 Comments:
ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo! I'm intrigued! And glued to my screen for the next episode of Butter's Nuggets.
...
what the hell does that even mean...?? I'm going home now.
HAVE A WONDERFUL MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!
The first couple days are sort of boring...but it will get better I swear!
Butter's Nuggets...he he.
Post a Comment
<< Home