ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Creamy soft beige

There is a very off chance that three people might get why I find this photo funny, only because I've made them watch a few episodes of The Mighty Boosh but probably not as I don't recall if I made them watch The Legend of Old Gregg episode.

Even if you don't find this funny for the same reason I do I think you will all be equally as puzzled and a little grossed out at the following picture.


That my friends is Pete Doherty drinking Bailey's, from the bottle no less, right there out in the open at the Berlin airport.

Now for the joke (phrases really) that I think of when I see this photo. "Do you want a little drinky? I'll get you a drink, you like Bailey's? Mmmmmmm creamy, soft and creamy beige. Have you ever drank Bailey's from a shoe?"

I think this actually kind of grosses me out more than watching him snort/shoot drugs of various kinds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home