Looking for a date? So is Drew Peterson.
We are all nnocent until proven guilty...but I'd still bet money that Drew Peterson is guilty even if he is never able to be convicted due to lack of evidence.
Now that that is out of the way...
This morning I drove to work and was listening to Steve Dahl on my drive (I'd already listen to NPR for nearly two hours and was sick of the reports on the stock market).
Steve has been doing some pretty hilarious bits about Drew Peterson, mostly the accent is hilarious, classic Chicago accent. He's done some song parodies and banter with Buzz. Word has gotten to Drew about these bits. They called in to the show this morning and with some hesitation Steve put them on. Later, Steve did say they have been trying to avoid "those guys" for some time now, which seemed to suggest that Drew and his lawyer had been trying for a while.
If that isn't weird enough, in the end they proposed a "Win a date with Drew" game. I'm not kidding. 'To show that Drew was a nice guy, or not.' I'm paraphrasing here, but that was pretty much what they said.
Steve said "Yikes."
In the end Steve said he will chaperone if there is a date. The station is talking with their legal department.
CREEPY. I'm pretty sure that if this happens it will be the same ladies that write to death-row inmates will be signing up for the date.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home