Surprise! More Amy.
I should probably consider calling this the "You know what Amy did today?" blog.
In any case, as you know I think her hair color was a bad decision. But she is keeping the color, surprisingly not listening to me at all.
At least she attempted to style it this time, sort of, maybe? Okay, maybe not.

Anyway, the best is the headline I've read in a long time was on an entry today from The Superficial, "Amy Winehouse jogs with nugget sauce". Sure enough, Amy does have packets of McDonald's McNugget dipping sauce. I hope it is sweet and sour, although I bet she is a BBQ girl. I have no idea how many nuggets she ordered but that is a lot of sauce.
After she got the chicken nuggets she went on to attend another of her jailed hubby's court hearings.
During the hearing she got to her feet and yelled out "I love you, handsome. Gorgeous, I love you." To that Blake yelled back "Alright baby?" And of course she did her normal thing of blowing kisses. If I was that judge I would ban her outright. She already can't be alone with him on visits and has to be between glass, she should watch it.
Of course there are reports that she could barely stand and needed help getting around. Nothing new there, and I'm not even going to talk about her outfit, it just isn't worth it today.
One more picture, 'cause it is funny.

1 Comments:
She is a hot mess.
Post a Comment
<< Home