Now they have pissed me off
The writers strike hasn't really bothered me too much, from what little I know I support the writers so that helps. Also, I don't watch a ton of TV, at least not TV from the US. There were really only two or three shows that I was a little disappointed to see end early this year.
Anyway, to support the writers SAG (Screen Actors Guild) has decided to also boycott the Golden Globes.
With no stars to drunkenly accept their awards and prance and preen in fantastic and tragic fashion concoction there really isn't a point so in lieu of an awards show/ceremony there will be an hour long "press conference" with the possibility of an hour "best off" clip show.
As many of you know I live for this shit, the Oscars are fun, but never nearly as fun as the Globes. I'm a little heartbroken.
So Big-Time-Studio People, get with the writers and work this out, PRONTO!

2 Comments:
Stupid solidarity!
You're gonna have to watch American Idol now!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home