ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Freak

I am all for awesome crazy cakes in many many shapes. But, this is too weird for me to support. I think ultimately my issue is that the cake is only her and not the groom as well.

That said, they did do a great job, it certainly does look a lot like her. I would like to know if the face was cake inside or just formed in something else and covered in fondant (or something similar). I'll be even more impressed if it is all cake.


Chidi Ogbuta of Allen, Texas, gets wedding cake that looks just like her. Bride had longtime fantasy of having a doll modeled after her. Cake fulfilled bride's dream, and took about a week to finish off
I wont even start on the jokes that I know you are all thinking, and were likely said all night long at the reception.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, January 07, 2008, Blogger AMY said...

That is just too weird and creepy. I do not approve!

 
At 12:17 PM, January 11, 2008, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

The husband looks a little creeped out. In each shot that the bride deigned to let him in to, he has a look of "Oh, shit. What. Did. I. Do.?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home