ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Calm me evil if you like

Just to let all of you know, especially those who have already sent me a lovely holiday card already, I am lame and almost never send out holiday cards. This year is no different.

Sorry.

I wish you all the best for the holiday and new year but I just never get to the card thing.

Happy Holidays!

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, December 20, 2007, Blogger Nico's Mom said...

Evil

 
At 1:53 PM, December 20, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

I know, I asked for it and I will have to live with my decision.

I'll feel a little guilty until about Jan. 3rd then I'll forget about it all until next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home