ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Breaking News!

Everyone's favorite train-wreck singer (Amy Winehouse) has been raided.

Scotland Yard confirmed that officers visited her house in Camden, north west London, this evening.

A spokesman said: "We can confirm there is police activity as part of an ongoing police operation."

The star has been been battling drug addiction and was recently arrested in Norway for marijuana possession.


She's a charmer!

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, November 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she's still smoking cigarettes! That's so bad for your health. I hate to think of her as a 70-year-old woman with emphysema.

 
At 11:17 AM, November 09, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

Do you really think she'll make 70? Then again if Keith Richards can, I guess she can.

 
At 8:45 AM, November 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I'm being facetious.

The cigarettes seem like the least of her problems.

 
At 9:08 AM, November 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ButterNugget, I found a Winehouse clip on Youtube that's pretty cool:
http://alwaysintransit.typepad.com/always_in_transit/2007/11/amy-winehouse-o.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home