ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Work Rant

I don't usually rant about work, I don't want to be a news story on CNN about how my blog got me fired.

However, this in pretty general and isn't about my office, but about stupid people in general.

Let's say I tell you on Monday that I requested all your accounts for you (there are several) and that one of them will be ready tomorrow but the rest take a few days to complete, however I will let you know as soon as they come in.

On Tuesday you ask me about your accounts, again I tell you, they are all in process and I'll let you know when they get in.

On Wednesday you ask me AGAIN about your accounts and seem surprised when I again tell you the same answer.

Guess what? I now think you might be retarded, or at the very least really annoying.

The extra great part is that I get to multiply this by three this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home