ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

What? Huh? Update what?

Alright, alright...I'm back.

I took a very needed vacation, two whole weeks with no work! For the first time ever I left and didn't check my work email or work calendar once in two weeks. I'm rather proud of myself for that.

Anyway, I'll to a proper summary of the vacation time later but thought I'd let everyone know I'm back and ready to go.

So far on my first day back to work I have gone through (or trashed) over 400 emails, and that is pretty much all I have done for five hours.

Also, I have heard that Colin Hay will be on Scrubs again tonight so no one needs to call me tonight, although I thank you all who have my back and thought of me (or would have when they say Colin).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home