Spoiler...maybe...for Sex in the City movie
I have a love/hate relationship with Sex in the City, mostly hate. Anyway, I don't really care if I get a spoiler on this movie but I will be kind to those of you who might. I wont post the photo that I think might spoil your surprise. I will link instead, so if you don't want what might be considered a spoiler, don't click here.
First, let's talk about the bird wing on the side of her head. I love a vintage hat with a dyed wing, in fact I have a small dyed bird wing at home (it is vintage and I bought it at an antique store in the late 80's). However...this looks like the bird hit her in the head, dislodged her fluffy thing and lost it's wing because it got caught in her hair pins.
Second, that is the least flattering bodice I have seen in a very long time. It looks like she is trying on a vintage girdle she found in her grandma's attic and her grandma had double D's. Then to bring more attention to the fact that she looks like her boobs are swimming in an ill-fitting bodice let's pin a giant broach right there on her boob. I know they probably wanted this to look like it has "character" or something but the seams seem bulky and unnecessarily so, the pouffy-ness with the bulky satin is too much. It all seems to swallow her very bony frame.
The good part? The broach is awesome. That's all.

3 Comments:
I'm thinking: Cruella DeVille gets married.
Good call, she just needs the black/white hair and she would be set.
I didn't know you could get a horse into a wedding dress.
Post a Comment
<< Home