ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I didn't expect the Butterscotch Stallion.

It has been reported that Owen Wilson was rushed to St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica just after midnight Sunday following a "serious incident". His prognosis when checked in was bad but has since been upgraded.

Shocking as it is...he was listed as "dehydrated" which could be true or it could be the Hollywood code for overdose, it is such a joke label I wonder why they even bother anymore.

He is being transferred to a different hospital, perhaps for detox?

I look forward to his statement.

I really didn't expect Owen "Butterscotch Stallion" Wilson to fall into this cliche. He seemed more like the drunk frat boy than the OD type. I would not have been surprised if he was in Vegas drunk and fell down a flight of stairs or danced on top of a car with his shirt off or maybe had some random fling in a an elevator that was caught on video, but this, if true, did surprise me.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, August 27, 2007, Blogger Butternugget said...

Update: It is now being reported that it was a suicide attempt. If that is the case I wish him well in his recovery. I would never bad mouth anyone for a suicide attempt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home